Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pure Health Chiropractic



I teach my HypnoBirthing classes at one of the most beautiful offices in St. George, so I decided to give you all a look inside. The chiropractor, Dr. Amerest Anderson, shown above, is such a great addition to our St. George area. She focuses her practice on maternal health, or pregnant women, and children. Did you know you could get an adjustment as a pregnant woman or child? I didn't either. But studies show getting adjusted by a qualified chiropractor who is trained to work on pregnant women can actually help you have a quicker labor. Want to know why? Check out Dr. Anderson's Pure Health website. It goes over all the health issues that she can help pregnant women and children with. Did you know that getting acupuncture done can also induce labor naturally on an over-due mother? I know, that's amazing isn't it? And the best part is, acupuncture doesn't hurt! It's completely painless. The needles are so fine you can barely feel them. You can schedule emergency or regular appointments with her in chiropractics or acupuncture for all kinds of issues ranging from colic and ear aches to a breech pregnancy. Remember, HypnoBirthing classes start next week in this office at 6:00 pm on February 24th! Sign up today by emailing me at jill.christian@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I teach my HypnoBirthing classes at one of the most beautiful offices in St. George, so I decided to give you all a look inside. sildenafil citrate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts, thought I would say thank you for all the great content.
    Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often. To get more relevant information visit here
    Pure Life Cleanse benefits
    Detoxify with Pure Life Cleanse

    ReplyDelete